Style icon, Daisy Lowe, is known for her edgy and alternative look. Having modelled for Agent Provocateur and Marc Jacobs, she knows a thing or two about fashion. Getting her style is all about knowing which contrasting pieces work together. It may not seem straightforward but this guide will help you get it right.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2824399″]
Why We Love Daisy Lowe’s Look
A London girl through and through, Daisy’s style is a mix and match look that reflects the melting pot of influences and looks that the city is known for.
With an edgy, cool approach that comes from her rock and roll heritage, it’s no surprise her style is the envy of many.
12 Pieces for a Daisy Lowe Inspired Wardrobe
A few pieces with an edge to them can help your wardrobe go from ordinary to Daisy Lowe model approved. But the best thing about it is that you only need a few select items to mix in with your current wardrobe to elevate your look, Daisy Lowe style.
Daisy Lowe Style File
Find outfit inspiration for all occasions in our Daisy Lowe gallery below.
By simply tying a white tee under a leather jacket and pairing it with something unexpected like a girly pleated maxi skirt in a bright colour, you can give a casual summer look a stylish, Daisy Lowe inspired twist.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2824411″]
Don’t be afraid to wear a mix of bright colours. After all, spring/summer season is the perfect time for it. Cinch your waist with a fitted dress, or tie a belt to give yourself a sexy, feminine silhouette, Daisy Lowe style.
Autumn/winter is a great time to play with layers. Try mixing and matching patterns like florals and stripes as Daisy does.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2824414″]
You can still wear a mini dress when it’s cold, just pair with thigh-high boots to keep your legs warm. We love how this Daisy Lowe dress in red stands out against the rest of her black outfit; perfect on dark and wintery days.
If there’s one thing Daisy Lowe knows how to do, it’s looking cool even on her off-days. She proves that a casual outfit doesn’t have to mean boring. A simple pairing of girly tea dress with tomboy Converse is style genius.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2824423″]
If you’re going to do double denim, try to make sure the tones are different. Pair with a classic stripe and boots.
Even when Daisy Lowe dresses up, she styles and accessorises with items that give her an edge. Vampy make up and mesh grid stilettos keep this outfit cool as well as glam.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2824430″]
If you’re going for simple and chic in black and white, add an element of Daisy fashion by choosing different textures. Here, smooth leather trousers with the tactile brushed look of velvet ticks so many style boxes.
Mixing one fun item like this slit skirt into your general 9-5 look will help you create a stylish work outfit, rather than everyday office wear.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2824433″]
If you need to keep your office outfits on the more practical side, add the fun into your accessories instead with bright colours that match a colour within your outfit.
Going Out[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2824434″]
Daisy Lowe definitely has sex appeal without going over the top. A leather jacket with a pretty dress that subtly shows off your figure is a winning look.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2824435″]
Be brave and mix bold trends like metallics into your look, especially when you’re going out. Pare it down with neutral colours if you don’t want to be too ‘out there’. Think effortless cool over in-your-face and you’ll have Daisy Lowe fashion nailed.
Daisy Lowe Style Guide
For the ultimate edgy, cool and alternative look that oozes style, use Daisy Lowe as your fashion muse:
- Just a few edgier pieces in your wardrobe can be worked into your current style to give it a Daisy Lowe fashion twist.
- Give an everyday leather jacket and tee outfit an update by pairing with a brightly coloured maxi skirt.
- Cinch your waist with a belt for a sexy, feminine silhouette.
- Layer your look by mixing and matching patterns.
- Mini dresses aren’t just for warm days. Layer with a coat and wear thigh-high boots to keep your legs warm.
- Casual doesn’t mean boring. A simple girly tea dress with tomboy converse is a model-approved combination.
- Style and accessorise with pieces that give a glam look a rock-chick edge.
- Play with textures when you’re going for a monochrome colour scheme.
- Mix fun items or accessories into your office look to keep your stylish touch going 9-5.
- Daisy knows how to look sexy without showing too much off. A leather jacket and flattering dress is a winning look to go out in.
- Be brave in metallics but pare it down with neutrals. Daisy Lowe fashion is about being effortlessly cool, not shouting about it.
Read more great articles on women’s fashion here at alexie.co